Sunday 5 December 2010

Southampton's 'Ejectorseat Arts Festival 2011'

Flatteringly, I have been asked to design the illustrative imagery for the next Ejectorseat Art Festival which will take place in the summer of 2011, right in the heart of sunny Southampton.

The kind folks at Ejectorseat have given me a brief that allows me a tremendous amount of freedom to draw dinosaurs, monsters and anything else that flows from my 'creative' brain down to the blank page. So expect to see (family friendly) monsters playing guitars and covering themselves in paint, all in the name of creativity.

The festival itself will showcase art, illustration, film, music, poetry and much more. They may even resurrect a tyrannosaurus-rex...

More information will be excitedly posted over the next few months and into the new year, but for now if you're anywhere near Southampton in the summer, I know a cracking event to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment