Wednesday 25 May 2011

EjectorSeat Arts Festival Interview.

A little while ago the nice folks at EjectorSeat asked me to answer a few questions in relation to the illustrations I produced for the arts festival on the 4th June.

Here is an exert...

What piece of work that you’ve done sticks in your mind and why?

I seem to have become most known for my pictures of dinosaurs and wrestling bears, which is nice. Everyone loves dinosaurs.

What are you doing for the Ejectorseat arts festival?

For Ejectorseat I have been given a wonderfully loose brief to create all the imagery needed to create promotional material, posters, and the events booklet. A brief with as much freedom as this one meant that the images delivered to Ejectorseat included dinosaurs, guitar-playing-monsters and enough bright colours to fill a rainbow, which I like very much.

For the full interview, go to... http://ejectorseatarts.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment