Tuesday 4 September 2012

My house fell down.

Dear dedicated viewers, accidental visitors and those who have stumbled upon this page by complete fluke, I can only apologise for the lack of drawing and blog-based activity of late.

You see, about 6-weeks ago the little house in Brighton where I used to reside decided to start to fall down... Literally.
I had a phone call one sunny Tuesday afternoon alerting me that the building was 'structurally unsafe' and with 6-inch long cracks starting to appear in the walls, we had to be - and I quote - "evacuated". So began a mad dash to move out of a building thats walls were starting to crumble, and desperately find a new place to house my extensive collection of pens and paper, and thus chaos ensued.

6-weeks later, and after far too long without taking on hardly any creative work, I have a new house, am settled, and the dust sheets (figuratively speaking) can be thrown off of my sketchbooks and Mac. So dedicated viewers, accidental visitors and those who have stumbled upon this page by complete fluke, bear with me because I'm now drawing again, and if you have a spare 30-seconds one day soon, do return and have a look around, because there will be more pictures up on here soon. But for now, here's a picture of a London cityscape that I drew before my house fell down.




No comments:

Post a Comment